Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week 8 -- A Supplemental Message from Chad

ATTENTION COCKSUCKERS:

I have news for you. News of a most disheartening and alarming nature! News that will make you shit out your heart and eat it! Terrible news!

I HAVE BEEN HACKED.

No, no, no, not hacked as in Ray Lewis wrecking my shit on an interception return. I have been hacked. My e-mail account. Has. Been. Hacked.

THAT CHAD HENNE ON SUNDAY WAS NOT ME! IT WAS A DIFFERENT CHAD HENNE! A hacker Chad Henne. A doppelganger.

As you know, I hate you very much. Did you really think I would say all those nice things about you? Apparently you did, since you were all touchy-feely-blowjobby on Monday. Well fuck yourself, Tonto! The real Chad is back! As soon as he figures out what his e-mail account's new password is, dickholes!

You know what? This hacking reeks of your bullshit, chad-SPEAKS. Did you do this? Did YOU do this? Is this funny to you? Let me tell you, I'm going to figure out who's behind these shenanigans, one way or another. And if I figure out that it was you all along, I will crush your face between my fucking asscheeks.

Do I make myself clear?

ARGGGGHHHH! GODDAMMIT!

Chad Henne

Forwarded by Ricky Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment