Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friday Week 5 - Wonderlic, Inc, in Association with Chad Henne, Presents Chad Henne's Unreleased Wonderlic Answers!

1. Look at the row of numbers below. What number should come next?
8 4 2 1 ½ ¼ ?

Chad's Response: Finally, a chance to display my not inconsiderable mathematical skills. This appears to be a sort of geometric expansion, so... carry the 5... use the formula for convergence... determine constant a.... THE ANSWER IS 69! WOOOO!!!!

Grade: 0/1 Grow up.


18. Paper sells for 21 cents per pad. What will four pads cost?

Chad's Response: This is bullshit. My hot wife does all the pad buying around these parts. I swear to the Trickster God Loki that pads cost more than 21 cents, too. They're like $2.50 for a box, which is bullshit anyway, because who wants to pay that much for a vaginal necessity? THIS PRICE GOUGING ENRAGES CHAD'S FEMINIST SIDE! Does the question mean four boxes of pads? AMBIGUOUS! I shall say $10, but I shall not be happy about it.

Grade: 0.5/1 I guess that was a bit misleading.

No comments:

Post a Comment