Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Week 5 -- A Message From Chad

Cock-knockers:

I regret my recent message to you. While I am glad you have recommenced your shitlicking attempt at blogging about my life, I have many grievances left regarding your site. I WILL NOW AIR MY GRIEVANCES FOR ALL TO HEAR!

1) Why have there been no pictures lately? Nobody reads anymore! Reading is for homeless people sleeping with newspapers on their faces and single Eskimos! GIVE ME MORE SEXY LADY PICTURES! I have seen sexy lady pictures on this blog. I know they exist. I want more, you batch of butt spelunkers.

2) Why is this site used to spread possibly untrue stories about me and not to air my views on important issues? What the hell? Fuck Tim Tebow, I have important abortion shit to say too! I care about the environment, and also the blackness of our current president, which is blacker than usual! I deserve to be heard, not caricatured.

3) You can't even call this shit a caricature! It has no basis in fact! There is no reference at all to me as a person, let alone some feature that is exaggerated. THIS IS VERY POOR SATIRE INDEED!

4) THIS BLOG SUCKS SO MUCH I WANT TO TAKE A PISS ON IT AND THEN EAT IT AND THEN SHIT IT OUT AND THEN--

I'm too angry to continue. So angry. SO ANGRY! I need to go bang my hot Chad Henne wife, then I will consider continuing this correspondence with you pimple faced chode loaders!

I hope you get herpes and die,

Chad Henne

No comments:

Post a Comment