Monday, March 22, 2010

Unbirthday Week 7 -- Wonderlic, Inc, in Association with Chad Henne, Presents Chad Henne's Unreleased Wonderlic Answers!

This is going to be the last installment of popular (1/1 readers lurve it!) Chad-SPEAKS feature "Wonderlic, Inc, in Association with Chad Henne, Presents Chad Henne's Unreleased Wonderlic Answers!" It was a good run, but I feel it's time to move onto better and ultimately more disturbing things. So sit back, relax, and EDUCATE YOURSELF.

6. One of the number figures in the following drawing is most different from the others.
What is the number in that figure? _________

Chad's Response: Don't patronize me. The answer is 6.

Grade: 0.5/1 While your answer is now vaguely correct, you obviously just drew that in. Seriously, who does shit like this?


15. A boy is 17 years old and his sister is twice as old. When the boy is 23 what will be the age
of his sister? ___________


Chad's Response: You continue to waste my time with these rudimentary math type questions. This one's especially easy, since I am forced to determine if chicks are old enough for me to bang ON A REGULAR BASIS! In this case, I'm not even going to bother, because this bitch is too old to fuck. I don't hit chicks over 40.

Grade: 0.5/1 I think you're confusing greater than with greater than or equal to.

No comments:

Post a Comment