Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday -- Chad Henne Presents Ricky's Corner

Go the church, but the preacher he just preach at me
Go to the club, but the women oh they know me
Want a relationship, I wanna have a family
I'm schizophrenic paranoid, tell me what is wrong with me

Desperate! I'm desperate why won't you hold me!
Desperate! I'm desperate for the--

Oh, hey y'all, what are you doing here? Ricky Williams speaking.



Is it time for another Ricky's Corner already? I swear to God I like just did the last one and then took a nap. Well whatever, bra. I got a good one for y'all today. Something's really been bugging me lately.

An Issue That's Bugging Ricky Williams: Semicolons



(Giggles) So seriously, what's the big idea with semicolons and everything? Because I read one in a book the other day, which was Pride and Prejudice, if you're curious, and I said to myself, I said, "Self, what's the big idea with semicolons and everything?" Because like, so if I were writing, I would probably just use a period, or maybe comma, and I mean, if I were feeling really crazy or hungry or whatever, like a colon. I don't get it. What is a semicolon? Is it a period or a comma? Actually man, whoa, I bet it's not really either, because it's called a semicolon, which is also a word for half of the large intestine, which is what you keep poop in, or at least what I keep poop in. Myself. Hold on. (Giggles) OK, so I'm gonna try something. (Giggles) Ricky Williams is really great; he's hungry for meatballs and he's ready for love.

See? That was really bad.

I am hungry for meatballs though. One love!

No comments:

Post a Comment