Monday, April 5, 2010

Chad Gets Hacked! -- A Message From Chad

Hey guys, Chad Henne here.



You totally won't even believe this good news I have for you. It looks like I got my e-mail account back! This is great! I guess there won't have to be any investigation into the hacking at all, because everything is just hunky dory.

That's my favorite David Bowie album. I like the way he dresses, because it's cute.

So yeah, I guess that's it. I'd like to thank all you guys for your support, and a special shout-out to Ricky Williams, who was very helpful in letting me use his computer for a while. And I want to say that I think Tim Tebow is a really great guy, and he's going to be an excellent QB someday, maybe even better than me!

Can't wait to play him.

Love, love, love,

Chad Henne

PS: Nothing is seriously wrong here.

No comments:

Post a Comment