Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chad Gets Hacked! -- A Clue

Hey dicks, me again. I know you think I just said everything was fine, but see, the thing is, that Chad Henne from yesterday? That wasn't me. That was someone else. Or something. A doppelganger Chad. A doppelChad.

Shit's been getting really freaky lately. I've been laying low for a while. I shudder to think what might happen if that butt puppet doppelChad knew how close I was to cracking this mystery as wide open as the legs of a college student in Roethlisberger's apartment.

I digress.

I've been staying with Ricky until the heat dies down, but I snuck back into my house to retrieve my database of possible suspects, using my dick as a jump drive. But somebody had scrambled it all up!

Before you skeptical bastards even ask, no, I don't know why they didn't just delete. But I need your help to put it back together using a few facts I remember about each suspect.

(Click image to enlarge)


Clues:

1. The person who likes the film Pirates 2 isn't WildNOutGuy
2. The person who uses either the wrench or the revolver is Nick Cannon (fucking Nick Cannon)
3. ILoveLunchmeat34 is not Tim Tebow
4. Tim Tebow's favorite movie came out more recently than Ray Lewis'
5. The person whose favorite film is Pirates 2 is Nick Cannon
6. The dildo user isn't WildNOutGuy and is not Ricky Williams
7. The revolver aficionado is Jesus$ave$
8. Of Ray Lewis and the candlestick wielder, one is Jesus$ave$ and the other appreciates Scent of a Woman
9. The candlesticker's favorite film predates the wrencher's

Wow, I really fucking suck at remembering things.

Chad Henne

Forwarded by Ricky Williams

1 comment: