Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Chad Gets Hacked! -- A Clue

You aren't going to believe this. Shit, I don't believe it myself. But I think I've found another clue.

As I was attempting to deep search my penis flash drive, I found an old e-mail from Ricky. I'm sure there was something important it. But when I went to look at it, some jizz jockey had scrambled the whole thing up so I couldn't read it!

Again, no, I don't know why they didn't just delete it.

This dastardly deed must not go unpunished. I need your help once again. You have to find all the hidden words from the e-mail, and tell me what the e-mail was about. I remember a few of the things we talked about, so I gave you those as a starting point. BECAUSE I'M JUST ONE NICE MOTHERFUCKER.

(click to enlarge)


We are so close.

Chad Henne

Forwarded by Ricky Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment