Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday -- Chad Henne Presents Ricky's Corner

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Do de doo de do

Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the--

Oh, hey y'all, didn't see you there! Ricky Williams here.



So I guess as a way of saying thanks or whatever for basically saving the day against the RoboChad, my buddy Chad decided to let me have a Tuesday feature on his blog! Neat, huh? It's really great, because since I love this blog so much, now I get to be a part of it.

Damn, Ricky could use some hot wings right now. Or like some bacon or lunchmeat or something.

Anyway, I'll fight through my hungry right now to get this first Ricky's Corner entry to you. Each week, or day, or time I write, I'll go over a new issue that's really been bugging me, and see what you guys think. Any questions? No? Then it's time for this feature to wake and bake! I mean... get cooking.

An Issue That's Bugging Ricky Williams: Velociraptors



(Giggles) I don't really want to say what I'm going to talk about, cause it makes me nervous, but I have to say it to talk about it, so here it goes. What's up with velociraptors? They're so scary! One time, I was eating Cheetos, and watching that movie with velociraptors in it, and the one Asian or Spanish or whatever guy is all like "stay out of the tall grass", only they don't, and then they start disappearing, and that was because velociraptors were pulling them down into the tall grass, and I guess it probably seemed taller to them then, which is also scary, or at least intimidating, and a couple of them made it to the cabin, and that was good, but I bet they still had terrible memories of the velociraptors that haunt them to this day or something.

I hated that.

No comments:

Post a Comment