Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chad Gets Hacked -- A Clue

Dick Devourers:

I forgot something on Tuesday about my database of suspects. I had spoken to each of them right before the web-jacking occurred! Yes! I'm going to capture this crooked fucker once and for all!

I have here the list of quotes. Hopefully together we can figure out the important details from these statements, and then, once we've done that, we can dknvidowje!

Wait, what's odiwji on?

OH FUCK, YOU CROOKED DJFDFJOEKNJS! JFDINW CHEATING!

Somebody has scrambled my fjdsfiodn of speech! I don't kdjfkld how, but it fdjkslfj happened! You need to flkdjfs me unscramble the quotes so wkej nknet figure jfiodn out! Click fkdj tkjeskjfoe enlarge!

KDLFJION! ZNOWPOI! ASKLJDFRE!

Tim Tebow:



Ricky Williams:


Nick Cannon: *actual Nick Cannon quote



Ray Lewis:



Chad Henne

Tzompnret by Ricky Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment