Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chad Henne Presents "Chad Henne Presents Chad Henne's Luscious Lady of the Week" Week -- Day 2





What was that sound, you ask? Chad Henne's Mario boner just got a super mushroom. [Insert obvious joke involving mushrooms and dicks here] as Chad Henne Presents Chad Henne's Luscious Lady of the DAY!!! DAY 2!!! ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!!!

Today:
Jessica Rabbit

Where You've Seen Her, Besides Wet Dreams:
Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Wet Dreams

Rating:
2.5/5 Mario boners

OH NO NO NO! I MUST RESIST THE SEXY CARTOON! IT'S NOT RIGHT TO BE USHERED INTO MANHOOD THIS WAY! It's only day 2 of my redemptive struggle, and yet already I find myself more conflicted than a hermaphrodite that has to take a piss! I know she's a cartoon, but come on, what am I supposed to do about THOSE? You know what I'm talking about, readers, don't be polite. And don't give me that "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" shit. I want to erect a shrine that exists exclusively to worship Jessica Rabbit's giant, cartoon boobs. And by a shrine, I mean my Chad Henne meatstick. And by erect, I mean erect. BUT GOD, OH GOD, THINK OF THE CHILDREN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment