Monday, May 17, 2010

Chad Henne Presents "Chad Henne Presents Chad Henne's Luscious Lady of the Week" Week -- Day 1

Readers, Chad Henne here. In as much as it is possible for me to be wrong ever, I have done wrong by you. If I thought you were worth my time, I would feel remorse, I would rue, I would be regretful! Luckily, I don't give two shit-covered shits what any of you think. But the simple fact remains.



I fucked up.

Listen. Maybe I haven't been the most attentive blogger lately. Maybe I've let Ricky do all the heavy lifting around here. Maybe I killed a RoboChad and then shirked all my duties in favor of doing lines of coke off prostitutes' boobs. That's not the point!

Also, at some point somebody fucked up and said that Ricky Williams eats meat. That is entirely untrue except where Al Pacino's dick is concerned. Scent of a Woman? Seriously?

I digress. Anyway, to reward all of my loyal followers, which is like one guy, and maybe whoever runs this pisspot of a blog, but I'm not even sure about that anymore, I've decided to do something special this week. Now, with that said.....

BRING ON THE SMUT!



What was that sound you ask? Chad Henne's apologetic boner just prostrated itself before you! What? Prostated? No, not that. Ew. Anyway, be the bigger man (as if!) as Chad Henne Presents Chad Henne's Luscious Lady of the DAY!!!

Today:
Rose McGowan

Where You've Seen Her, Besides Wet Dreams:
Grindhouse, Previously Banging Marilyn Manson

Rating:
5/5 apologetic boners
In a movie I saw once, she had a fucking machine gun for her fucking leg. When I saw that, I had a fucking boner for my fucking penis. CHAD LIKEY MUCH! Additionally: (NSFW, YSFCTB [Yes Safe For Chad To Bang]) That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment