Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Moment of Frank Self-Reflection from Tim Tebow

Chadston? You there, buddy? It's me, Tim Tebow.



What? The strange outfit? Oh, I was just watching Jesus Christ Superstar to prepare myself for the rapture, and I saw some guys dressed like this, and I figured, well, what the hey? I want to fit in when I get to heaven, so I better look the part.

Anyhoo, Chadzilla, buddy, I was gonna frankly self-reflect just like you, you know, just to show there's no hard feelings. I had nothing to do with this Machine Gun Jesus thing, man, it was just bad timing for you, seeing as how you're a sinner and all. I wasn't trying to get back at you for that picture of me holding the dirty stick. That wouldn't be very Christian of me, Machine Gun or otherwise.

So like I said, I was all set to self-reflect, but then I realized that I have lived a completely pure, blameless life! Crazy, right? But it's true! So I don't really have anything to get off my chest. I guess I just wanted to say hi.

But I gotta go, Chadenstein. Like I said, I'm packing for the rapture, and I gotta get my stuff in order. And I gotta make sure I go to the bathroom before we leave on the heaven bus. Mama Tebow says that if you have to pee, the Machine Gun Angels make you do it in a jar! Wow!

Don't I just ramble on sometimes, Chadburger? Enjoy staying on Earth for the final judgment of humanity! You'll have to tell me how it goes. The Machine Gun Lord be with you.

Love,
Tim Tebow

No comments:

Post a Comment